Monday, January 18, 2010

Can We Say DaDa?

As Penelope's seven month birthday arrives,we see her learning SO many new things. Her latest is babbling da-da and sitting by herself (most of the time!). But we OCCASIONALLY have the tipping back which we are then alerted by a little noise to "Please sit me back up!"
She loves her reading chair that Santa brought and I'm looking forward to watching her grow with it. I can't help but think that one day I'll walk in to see her sitting there by herself reading Fancy Nancy.
She's started solids and is doing AMAZING with them. I've chosen to make her baby food and I find such joy in it! We went to Central Market over the weekend and picked up fresh veggies and fruit. I'm very proud of how well she's doing and how accepting she is of all veggies and fruit. I'm so glad she's not like her daddy in THIS department! I hope this is a sign of what's to come in the future and her and I can share yummy veggie pizza and mushroom and onion omelets!
Here are a few new pics of our precious Penelope!


0 comments: