Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sippy Cup and Christmas Preparation

This month, Penelope turns the big 6 months. This marks the age for introducing the sippy cup. While I wasn't going to actually bring it out until the 25th, I decided to do it a little early.
As you can see, she concentrates very hard while holding her sippy cup. She hasn't quite grasped the concept that you must inhale really hard to get it out so I took out the part that allows spill resistance. She's now able to just tip the sippy cup into her mouth and it pours out. She LOVES water. When she sees me getting her sippy cup, she opens her little mouth. It's adorable!
She's also in Christmas mode. I sent her to school in one Christmas outfit today and she'll wear her other Christmas outfit on Thursday. Here are some pics of my little Christmas angel.



0 comments: